C19 ICE 320 to UK Extension Cord for UPS PDU, Connected to C19 AC Power Cable Adapter Lead UK Plug Extension Cord Leads 16 AWG Black
- These are commonly used to connect from a UK Mains socket to a UPS System, or directly to active equipment or PDU’s with a C20 Plug inlet.
- Voltage: 250V/13 AMP
- This C19 power cord features 16 AWG wire that’s used for connecting between wall sockets or PDU’s to Servers, Switches, UPS’s and other equipment with a C20 Male Connector
- AVAILABLE IN 1.5/3 meters power cord ensures long-distance transmission efficient and stable, as universal power supplies
C19 Power Cable UK Mains Plug to IEC 320 1.5M
- C19 ICE 320 to UK Extension Cord for UPS PDU, Connected to C19 AC Power Cable Adapter Lead UK Plug Extension Cord Leads 16 AWG Black
- C19 Power Cord (250V 16A); Color: Black. Length: 1.5m
- Connector: UK plug and C19 coupler (Female)
- Cable Core: Full copper (3*1.5mm²)
- Commonly used in Enterprise-class servers, UPS and datacenter rack- mounted power distribution units, large network routers
18 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.