2. Switch ON is the normal test speed, S is the slow test speed, M is the manual gear.
Main Tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G
Remote Tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G (RJ45)
1-2-3-4-5-6 – – – (RJ12)
If the connection is abnormal, it should be shown as follows:
1. When a network line such as Line 3 is disconnected, neither the main tester nor the remote test terminal No. 3 lights are on.
2. When several lines are not connected, then several lines are not lit, and when less than two lines are connected, the lights are not on.
3. When the two ends of the net line are in disorder, the example 2 and 4 lines are in disorder, they are shown as follows:
The main tester remains unchanged: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G
The remote test end is: 1-4-3-2-5-6-7-8-G
4. When there are two short-circuits in the network, the main tester will not show up, while the remote test terminal will show that both of the short-circuits are slightly bright, if there are more than three (including three)